Shubho Sahshthi!! Its festival time and the major one for our Bengali friends! I had been watching the Durga maa’s beautiful statues in the pandals, and I was so inspired by the eyes of Durga maa, that I wanted to create a makeup look for the grand Durga Pujo.
This makeup is super dramatic with heavy eye makeup and bold bright red lips. Such grand festival needs such grand makeup, right! 😀 I have tried to keep myself as close to the Bengali look, though I was a little upset because I could not find a “Nath” in time. Actually I could not find it at all. Below I have listed all the products used.
Products used in the video –
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Stay Fresh Foundation in Golden Sand
- L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique Pressed Powder in Golden Ivory
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original)
- Two Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
- Kat Von D Monarch Eye Shadow Palette
- Maybelline New York Nudes Palette
- Urban Decay Electric Palette
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Paltte in Light – Medium (Used the Banana powder to set the concealer)
- L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique BOLD (Black)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner in Trooper
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Ardell Lashes Natural (105)
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
- MAC Matte Bronzer
- MAC Powder Blush in Peaches
- MAC Lip pencil in Ruby Woo
- MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo
Tools Used –
- Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush
- Sigma 3DHD Precision Brush
- Sigma Medium Sweeper E 54
- MAC 224
- MAC 242
- MAC 219
- Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
Here are the pictures of the look!
I have filmed the complete tutorial on this look which is attached in this post below and also uploaded on my YouTube channel! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you want to see more such videos and if you like this video, please do not hesitate to like and share! Have a wonderful day!!
3 thoughts on “Orange Bronze Smokey Eyes | Durga Pujo Makeup Tutorial!”
This is such a great post to read. Really admirable. Keep it up.
If anyone will ask about Durga pojo makeup, you can share this blog. Amazing and admirable.
Thank you very much for your kind appreciation! 🙂