Recently Vogue India announced the Vogue beauty Awards 2013 and to know the winners I quickly grabbed the August issue of the magazine!!
I love going through these awards which helps even me to narrow down my choices if I’m confused about which product to buy. Although whether the product will work for you or not that depends on a variety of criteria.
So, I thought I’ll share the award winners with you guys as well! People who already have the August issue will be aware of them, but the ones who weren’t able to buy or missed it, this post and some more upcoming posts will be for you!! Excited!!
I would like to begin with the first category of the awards and that will be Best Of Fragrance –
1) Best Fragrance Day – Marc Jacobs Daisy EDT
2) Best Fragrance Night – Burberry Body EDP
3) Best Fragrance Men – Boss Hugo Boss Bottled Night EDT and Chanel Bleu De Chanel EDT
4) Best Classic Fragrance – Hermès Kelly Calèche EDT
5) Best New Launch – Issey Miyake Pleats Please EDT and Elie Saab Le Parfum EDT
So these were all the winners in the Fragrance category. Hope you all like it!
Will come back with other categories! 😀
Have a great day!! XOXO