I don’t think anyone on this earth won’t like to travel. Some might just could like to travel less if not a lot but everyone does love it! Summer vacation mode is in full swing in the country with Indian families increasingly utilizing this period to explore the country as well as the world. However, if you are traveling to a foreign land it’s obvious that you might worry about your security and what if anything unfateful happens there! Or what if you lose your passport there!! You will certainly need some help! Here, Religare Travel Insurance comes to our rescue! How? Let’s find out!
Religare Health Insurance is a specialized Health Insurer that offers health insurance products to employees of corporates, individual customers and financial inclusion. Launched in July’12, Religare Health Insurance has made significant progress in a short span of time and is already operating out of 61 offices across the country. The dynamic team of Religare Health Insurance is led by Mr. Ashutosh Shrotriya, Head – Products & Business Process and B.Shiva Shankar, Business Head–Travel Insurance.
Religare Travel Insurance has three categories – Explore (International Travel Insurance), Student Explore (International Health and Travel Insurance for Students) and Group Travel Explore (Both International and Domestic).
- Region-specific plans hence low cost and High features
- No upper age limit. No per ailment limit
- Automatic doubling of sum insured in case of hospitalization due to accident without any extra costs
- Pre-Existing disease & OPD coverage
- Pay per day rates instead of slabs, hence low cost
- Cashless claim settlement
- Upgradation to business class
- Comprehensive & extremely low-cost travel insurance plans for Students going to international universities with benefits like Personal accident travel inconvenience benefits
- Loads of optional covers to customize your plan depending on University requirements
- Need-based coverage tenure- 1 month to 3 years
- Flexible to choose your geographical scope of coverage
- Sponsor Protection
- Cashless claims settlement
- Flexibility to select from a Single-Trip Policy or an Annual Multi –Trip Policy.
- Wide range of product construct options available.
- Coverage for Adventure Sports Injury.
- Coverage for both IPD & OPD coverage.
- Dedicated Travel Manager/Admin for efficient service delivery.
- Coverage for Diagnostic tests such as Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy, Cancer Screening & Mammography.
- Non-medical benefits covered such as – Loss of Passport & Check-in Baggage and delayed trip.
What is not covered?
- Expenses arising out of or attributable to alcohol or drug use/misuse/abuse.
- War and Nuclear perils or consequences thereof
- Ionising Radiation or contamination arising out of the same
- Any intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide
- Any claim relating to hazardous activities
- The insured being involved in Breach of law
You can click here and check out the detailed list of all the plan options and their details. You can also check the FAQs if you have any doubts and that might be answered in that section. The claim process will be initiated as soon as you make a call to any of the given numbers on their site. There is a separate number for U.S. and Canada and a separate one for other countries. Do check out the page to know more details or just request a call and the agent will explain everything in detail.
So next time you go on a leisurely vacation or if it’s a work-related travel make sure that you are covered for all the emergencies and have a peaceful mind and enjoy your stay to the fullest without any worries!