Nykaa launched its Bath and Body range on March 8th, 2016 i.e. the Women’s Day! I was a part of the launch held at The Lodi Garden Restaurant in New Delhi. All the bloggers or youtubers were given a bag full of goodies from their latest launch, which included the Nykaa’s Nudes Nail Paint Collection! I always wanted to do a post on the same and I also admit that I took a really long time to do so. But you know what! Its better late than never! 😀
Today in this post I am going to tell you about each of the 7 nail paints I tried or swatched and show you the pictures on how they look like! So, let’s get started!
- Candy Crush – This was the one which I got attracted to, the most! I loved the pastel like shade and therefore, this was indeed the first one I tired! The color is neither too bright nor too dull. Its a pretty color, looks like peach color with yellow undertones. The formula is very thick and so the first coat got slightly patchy. The second coat made it opaque and it looked quite better! This one is my favorite of all 7 shades! 🙂
- Earl Grey Tea Cake – This shade was among the ones I least expected to be any good. But it surprised me! The color is a very pretty grey with no shimmer, and I love this fact. It looked really pretty on my hands! The formula is great too, not thick at all, just perfect to get the nails coated without any goey feeling. For this shade, one coat was enough and it dried quickly too!
- Triamisu Treat – This shade surprised me a lot! I thought its going to be too brown for my liking, but no! This is a perfect everyday nude shade! I think every Indian skin tone is going to love this shade! Its beautiful! Again the formula and thickness is perfect and just one coat was enough for this too!
- Lavender Buttercream – This shade is a pretty nude one with purple undertones. The formula of this one is again good, neither too thick nor too runny, just perfect and one coat is absolutely enough to get the color and opacity! Its a pretty color, but didn’t look that good on my hands.
- Caramel Macchiato – This is a very pretty shade! Unlike anything I have seen before. I never expected it to be that good, really! The shade is a like a combination of Khaki and sand color. A very pretty pale nude color! Great formula and one coat is enough! I really like this one a lot!
- Gingernut Biscuit – The shade is darker and is like a dull peachy-nude. This one clearly has orange undertones. It might be the shade that this one has a pretty thicker formula. First coat can be slightly patchy but the second will be make it look better. This is the one I don’t really like that much. 🙁
- Cinnamon Bun – This shade is better than the Gingernut Biscuit. Its slightly lighter and less dull. Though I would still call it a dull peachy-nude color. Formula of this one is also slightly better than the above shade. The first coat was slightly patchy, but the second one fixed the problem. I would say I am not a fan of this shade, but I do like it and so will many people!
Along with the pictures I have also made a swatch video, where you can see how these shades look like in the day/sun light! To subscribe on my Youtube Channel, which is pretty new, click here – RougePouts
I really hope you like the post and the video, a lot of hard has gone in making both! I would love to know which one you like the most! Comment below your favorite! Also, please like and share!! Have a wonderful day!! 😀