This Outfit Of The Day is from the #SummerWithKiehls event that I posted about recently. I wore this pale yellow printed dress with abstract flowers and other motives on it. Its a short sleeved dress coming right above my knees! It also has a tie belt around the upper waist, which gives it a very dressy and chic look!
The dress is casual yet have a little bit of formal feel to it. I love wearing bright colors or prints in summers, this time I chose prints! 🙂
To go with the dress I wore my Woodland heels with a little bow on them!
- Maybelline DREAMLUMI Touche Highlighting Concealer in the shade Buff Chamois
- Pond’s BB+ Cream
- Faces Minerals pressed powder in the shade Honey Beige 01
- Shade # 2 from the Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow quad in the shade– 01- Copper brown on all over the lid.
- Shade # 5 (Orange) from the NYX 5 Color Shadow, The Caribbean Collection, I Deam of St. Lucia, into the outer thrid of the eye till the crease.
- Shade # 1 (Green) from the NYX 5 Color Shadow, The Caribbean Collection, I Deam of St. Lucia, in the outer V of the eye and blended it out.
- Shade # 3 from the from the Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in the shade– 01- Copper brown under the lower lash line.
- Lined my waterline my Maybelline New York eyeliner in Blue Lagoon (Turquoise green)
- Lined the upper lash line by L’Oreal Paris Super Liner in black.
- Used Maybelline New York The Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara in Black.
- I used my Oriflame Bronzing pearls in the hollows of my cheeks and jawline.
- Florelle blush in the shade Prelude was applied on the cheek bones towards the temple area in an inward motion.
- I mixed two lipstick shades to achieve this particular color. I mixed Maybelline BOLD Matte Lipsticks in the shade MAT 1 and MAT 4. It gave me a lovely reddish pink kind of color!
That is all for today!!
Hope you all like the post! 😀
Have a marvelous day!! XOXO