Recently when I was out for shopping for beauty products and some home furniture, I decided to dress up a little formal for a change. Also my hair has grown longer a bit so I tied them up!
I wore my orange sheer high-low shirt with white polka dots on it with turquoise blue formal trousers. The polka dot shirt adds color and makes it a little less strictly formal. It also adds a little youthfulness to the look!! 🙂
I wore the mustache pendant with the flag print neck-piece as an accessory.
For hair I made a side braid using a lot of colorful bobby pins. I didn’t want the look to be strictly office wear kind of formal, so I opted to add as much color as I could. 🙂
For make-up I went for green eye make up with a very little smokey effect. The eyeshadows used were yellow and blue, so when blue was applied over yellow, it turned green, giving a little turquoise green effect. For the smokey effect I used a bronze-green eyeshadow from my Bourjois eyeshadow palette in the outer V of my eyes. A coral blush was used on cheeks and a peachy coral lipstick topped up with an coral-orange lipgloss for my lips.
Products Used –
- Garnier BB Cream
- Faces minerals pressed powder in the shade – Honey Beige 01
- Nyx 5 Color Eyeshadow Pallete The Caribbean Collection – Colors used were Yellow and Blue
- Bourjois Paris Smokey Eyes Trio Palette in the shade Baroque (02)
- Maybelline Eye-Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black.
- Nyx retractable Eye pencil in the shade brown
- Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow Blush in the shade Fresh Coral.
- Bourjois Paris Sweet Kiss Lipstick in the shade Rosé Alluré (49)
- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Gloss in the shade Papaya.
Hope you all like the look!! 😀
Have a fabulous day!! XOXO