I haven’t posted Outfit of the day since a very long time, call it a busy schedule or priority to other work, but yes, the category had been ignored for a while now.
This weekend I was going out for a little shopping and fun with family and it just struck my mind to why not share my look in outfit of the day!!
Its a very simple and casual look, but just to give a little kick-start to the “Outfit of the Day” series, I’ll start with this one. 🙂
My outfit includes a baggy anti-fit tee in peachy pink color. The tee has colorful sunglasses printed all over!! I love how comfortable and cute this tee is!! I paired the tee with a pair of blue jeggings for added comfort.
My accessories included a scissor necklace and mint blue shades.
I wanted my make-up to look natural and soft with a little bit of color. I skipped foundation and opted for my Garnier BB cream. It has sheer coverage but natural looking. Cream blush was my choice because I wanted my blush to last longer. For my eyes, I used a combination of yellow and orange eyeshadows to create a very soft yet colorful look and used a dark metal brown eyeliner on the upper lash line, since black would have been too harsh and on the lower lash line I used a lighter brown liner to give some definition. Inglot matte lipstick in the shade 401 was perfect for this look, which I LOVE!!!!
Products Used –
- Garnier BB Cream
- Faces minerals pressed powder in the shade – Honey Beige 01 to set the BB cream and mattify the face because Garnier BB cream tends to get a little greasy on my face after a while.
- Lakme cheek artist cream blush in the shade – Kiss of a Rose.
- Nyx 5 Color Eyeshadow Pallete The Caribbean Collection – Colors used were Yellow and Orange.
- Faces Canada Long wear Eye Pencil in the shade Metal Brown
- Nyx retractable Eye pencil in the shade brown
- Inglot Matte Lipstick in the shade 401
Hope you all like it! 😀
Have a blessed day!! XOXO