Karvachauth is a big festival in India and especially in its capital New Delhi. I always wear red outfit on the day, since it kind of symbolizes the festival.
I wore this beautiful red saree with very light traditional Rajasthani jewelry and red and gold makeup! This is my most favorite saree, I love it!!
I’m really tired in the pictures because of fasting and was too lazy to do some make up, but still managed to get ready a little 🙂
The lighting was too bad, so apologies for not so good pictures 🙁
Enjoy the pictures!! 😀
Products Used –
- Garnier BB Cream
- Faces minerals pressed powder in the shade – Honey Beige 01
- Bourjois Paris Smokey Eyes Trio Palette in the shade Baroque (02) – Gold and Bronze-green shadows
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner in Black
- Faces Canada Long wear Eye Pencil in the shade Metal Brown
- L’Oreal extra Collagen Mascara in black
- Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow Blush in the shade Peachy Sweetie.
- Maybelline BOLD Matte Lipstick in the shade MAT 4
Hope you all enjoyed the look!! 😀
Have a great day!! XOXO