Today I am here to share a post with you that I completely forgot!! I wore this outfit a couple of months back, but wasn’t coming into my priority list until now. Anyways, let’s begin!
I wore an earthy green top with lace side panels and lace sleeves. Since it had a bright orange bead embroidery I wore a bright orange spaghetti top underneath for peep of color!
I combined it with my blue jeggings and earth toned or sand color boots!
I did not add any accessory to the look and kept it really simple.
Make up was pretty simple too –
- Maybelline New York DREAMLUMI Touche Highlighting concealer in the shade – Buff Chamois under my eyes and to cover some dark spots.
- Pond’s BB+ Cream as a base.
- Thickly lined my upper lash line with the Maybelline New York eyeliner in Blue Lagoon (Turquoise green), also used it under the lower lash line.
- Then lined my upper lash line and water line with the Maybelline Colossal Kohl in Black.
- Coated my lashes with the Maybelline New York the Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara.
- Used Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow Blush in the shade Fresh Coral on my cheeks.
- Used Maybelline Bold Matte lipstick in the shade MAT 1 on my lips and topped it up with Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in the shade Strawberry.
- Faces Matte Nail Paint in the shade Electric was ruling my nails! 🙂
So that was it!
Hope you liked it and enjoyed the pictures!! 😀
I’ll be back again with some more posts!
Till then take care and have a great day!! XOXO