A couple of weeks back I went out for a dinner date and I thought I’d do an “Outfit of the Day”!! I wanted to wear my new dress and heels that I recently got. And it was a beautiful evening, lovely weather and I was feeling quite awesome!! It was really windy that day too, so getting a few clicks was a little tough task. But somehow I tired to manage and got some to show you guys!!
When I was getting ready I saw the sun and the colors on the sky were so beautiful!! Orange and blue-green. So I decided to put some of those colors on my eyes too!
The dress I wore is a floral print dress. The flowers were pink -peach kinda color with the leaves in blue-green color, so kinda same color as the sky! I wore my Orange strapy heels with it! Again I did not wear any accessory with it, though a bracelet or dainty watch with a couple of delicate rings would have gone great with it. But that’s okay. 🙂
Make up details –
- I used The Body Shop Flawless BB Cream as a base and set it with the Faces Minerals pressed powder in the shade Honey Beige # 01.
- I used my Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in the shade– 01- Copper brown and applied the shade # 2 all over my lids. Then taking the Orange shade from my NYX 5 Color Shadow, The Caribbean Collection, I Deam of St. Lucia, I applied it as a thick winged eyeliner. Then taking a blending brush I smudged off the edges both outwards and inwards onto the lid, covering about the outer 1/3 rd area. I took it a little into the crease as well, just to give a hint of color, not too much.
- Then I lined my upper lash line with the Faces Canada Long wear Eye Pencil in the shade Metal Brown. I did not wing it, but just lined it till end of the lash line.
- Then taking my L’Oreal Paris Super Liner in Black I drew little wings on both the eyes merging into the brown eyeliner.
- Next I took my NYX retractable Eye pencil in the shade brown and lined my lower waterline. Then taking the Maybelline New York The Colossal Kohl Turquoise, I applied that right under the lower waterline of my eyes.
- Then taking the shade # 1, the lightest shade from the Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in the shade– 01- Copper brown, I applied it in the inner corners of my eyes and under the brows for a slight highlight. Finished my eyes off by applying the Maybelline New York Colossal Waterproof Mascara.
- On my cheeks I used the Florelle blush in the shade Prelude and finished off with the Maybelline Superstay 14 hr Lipstick in the shade Stay with me Coral. Which is a stunning Coral pink shade!! I totally love it!!
That was all for this Outfit of the Day post!!
Hope you all enjoyed and liked it!! 😀
I will be back with many more posts!!
Till then take care have an amazing day!! XOXO