I know I am very late in posting this one, but I still wanted to! After all its better to share than not at all!! 😀 Anyways, I am not a christian by religion but I love Christmas! So much that this year I decided to decorate my house on the occasion. Much of it is DIY decoration and I am quite proud and happy about it!! 😀
Apart from the decoration I also wanted to share my outfit and make up I wore that day! So let’s get started!!
I did not go crazy or overboard in decorating the house, however, just made a “Merry Christmas” streamer kind of thing for the living room and decorated the tree. The letters were made using thick pastel sheets and then painted or decorated with glitter paints. I also made some dummy gifts using thermocol sheets and wrapping them with glaze paper and gift wrapping papers in green and red color. Thereafter, I tied them with a satin ribbon and hanged them with the streamer, on the iron rods using the same ribbons. I also added some store bought streamers with them to add a little more shine to the look.
Day time pictures!
I got this artificial Christmas tree at a local craft store, with it got some ornaments to decorate it. I also got a multi-colored light string and some more streamers to decorate the tree. I kept the dummy gifts that I made in smaller sizes under the tree. That’s all!! I was really happy that I could do that much!
Night time pictures!
I wanted my outfit to be warm and casual yet festive. I wore my yellow denim pants and paired it with a floral shirt and on top of that I wore this broad-neck red sweater with stars printed all over. The red sweater with the stars gave that festive feel to the outfit and I was all colorful!! 😀
I wore my suede brown-beige boots with it and my reindeer neck-piece for another festive feel!! I wear it every year on Christmas! 😀
My make-up was very simple.
- For my face I used my all time favorite Pond’s BB+ Cream and set it with the L’Oreal Paris True Match Pressed Powder.
- Next I used the second shade from my Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in the shade- 01- Copper brown all over the lids and the lightest shade to highlight the inner corners and under the brow.
- I lined my eyes using the L’Oreal Paris Super Liner in Black (Waterproof).
- The blush I used was the L’Oreal Paris Le Blush True Match in the shade True Rose (102).
- Lastly for my lips I used my newest buy! NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Amsterdam (SMLC01).
And this is me with my Christmas Tree!! 😀
That’s all for my Christmas decorations, outfit and make-up!! Hope all liked it and enjoyed reading it through!!
I will be back with some more posts very soon!!
Have a superb day!! XOXO