Today I’m back with yet another post and this time its an OOTD: Blue Prints!! Its been a while I had done this post and I really wanted to!
I was going for an evening outing with my family and the weather was really good. Perfect to get ready and look pretty! 😀
I paired this blue top with my floral printed blue denim jeans. The top has a lace outline and has a gathering seam around the waist line emphasizing the same. The neckline is so pretty that if you have good shoulders, it will make them stand out!! A real head turner top!! The jeans has a base of dark blue and has floral print all over in very light -grey blue-ish color.
I always thought that dark blue and red colors go along very well, so I wore my red ballet flats to complete the attire. I had no accessories on me, since I don’t wear them quite often. And if I do, I love statement necklaces. This attire did not need any such accessory.
The wind has been really strong since a few days and I really had to struggle to get pictures with my face showing! 😀 My face was getting covered by my hair all the time!! Somehow I managed to get a few!! Phew!! 😀
For my make up, I kept it very simple and light except for the lips.
- For the base I used my all time favorite Pond’s BB + Cream and set it with the Faces Minerals pressed powder in the shade Honey Beige # 01.
- I used my another go to and favorite eyeshadow palette Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in the shade– 01- Copper brown and applied the shade # 3 all over my lids. Then using the shade #4 from the same palette which is the darkest color of all and applied that in the outer V of my eyes just enough to give it a little depth and dimension. So if you see in the photos it won’t be visible but my eyes won’t look washed out too!
- Next I lined my upper lash line with the Maybelline New York The Colossal Kohl in Black and the lower lash with the Maybelline New York The Colossal Kohl Turquoise. This gave a little pop of color to the eyes.
- I used Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow blush in the shade Fresh Coral on my cheeks, which will go really well with my lip color that I chose.
- And finally coming to the lips I used Maybelline New York Bold Matte Lipstick in the shade MAT 2 which is a beautiful bright orangey-red-ish coral shade!! It was because of this lipstick I kept my eye make up simple.I wanted it to stand out. I’m in complete love with it!!
So guys, that was all for my make up and outfit.
I hope you all like it!! 😀
I will be back with a lot more reviews and outfit posts!!
Till then take care and have a great day!! XOXO