If you all read my last post (here), I mentioned going to the Innisfree Second store launch event in Gurgaon. I was so excited to see the Korean skin care products!! There were so many that you could really lose control! I have always been keen for sheet masks, but never tried them before. When I saw the Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Masks there and that too just for only Rs. 100 with buy 5 get 5 free offer, I went nuts!! I got 10 of them! Since my skin is combination I chose the ones that would help my skin stay fresh and oil free in summers.
Here is the list of the ones that I got –
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Kiwi
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Tea Tree
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Bija
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Lime
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Aloe
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Blackberry
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Strawberry
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Bamboo
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Pomegranate
- Innisfree Its a Real Squeeze Mask – Cucumber
I also got one face pack to try out and that is Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack in Jeju Volcano. Sounds interesting, right!! I am so excited to try this out. Fingers crossed!!
I also got four Innisfree Eco Nail Colors. There was an awesome offer of buy 1 get 1 free. I absolutely loved them and I am waiting to use them so much!! These are the ones I got –
- Innisfree Eco Nail Color # 19 (Glitter top coat in rose gold glitters)
- Innisfree Eco Nail Color # 20 (Glitter top coat with Yellow silver glitters)
- Innisfree Eco Nail Color # 11 (Mint Blue)
- Innisfree Eco Nail Color # 14 ( Dark bright blue)
I also registered for the membership card which was free of cost and with that I got the Innisfree Green Tea Pure Deluxe Kit. It has the samples of the entire range, which I will try out in soon and post about it as well.
After the Innisfree event and shopping I headed out to the New U store in the same locality, Galleria. I went there with a target! To get all the Maybelline New York Color Show Go Graffiti Nail Paints! OH MY GOD!! I have been looking at the pictures of so many people wearing these nail paints I was hunting for them! Finally I did get them!! I am so excited!! YAY!! The shades that I got are below!
- Flower Power (801)
- Star Struck (802)
- Unmellow Yellow (809)
- Blue Break (807)
- Pop-Goes-My-Heart (803)
- Lucky Lavender (805)
- Green Graffiti (804)
- Blueberry Bombshell (806)
- Red Splatter (808)
The nail paints in the pictures below are in the same order as above.
Apart from all the above one random skin care product I got was the Nivea Purifying Face Wash.
That is all for this haul and I hope you enjoyed as much as I did while shopping for these products!! Will soon doa review on all of these. So stay tuned!!
Have an amazing day!! 😀