Hey guys! Recently, I had a party to attend and it was a family event. I was going to wear Indian attire for that and I had a makeup look in my mind which would go pretty well with it. My outfit was a blue Indian Palazzo-suit with a blush pink dupatta. The suit has silver embroidery and the Palazzo was a combination of blue and silver. Therefore, the eye makeup I thought was to be shimmery blue. Below are the steps with the products used followed by the pictures of the finished look.
- Moisturized my face using the Innisfree Jeju Sparkling Mineral Essence and Lotion
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation as a base
- L’Oreal Paris Mat Magique Pressed Powder to set the foundation
- The shade Semi Sweet from the Too Faced Eyeshadow Palette for the entire lid
- The shade Gonzo from the Urban Decay Electric Eyeshadow Palette on the lid leaving the crease and extreme outer corner of the eyes.
- The shade Semi Sweet and Cherry Cordial from theToo Faced Eyeshadow Palette using a pencil brush on the lower lid
- Faces Canada Blue Glitter for the center of the lid
- Sigma Line Ace Eyeliner to line the eyes
- Urban Decay Naked Skin and Maybelline Fit Me Concealers for the dark spots and the under eyes
- The shade Champagne Truffle from theToo Faced Eyeshadow Palette under the brow and inner corners of the eyes
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara for both upper and lower lashes
- MAC Powder Blush in Fleur Power layered with Makeup Studio Hot Pink Blush
- The shade Telepathy from the Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette as a highlighter on highest points of the cheeks, bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow
- NARS Audacious Lipstick in the shade Greta
That’s all for the steps for the makeup and the products been used in the same. I really hope you like this look and found it helpful in any way. I have filmed this look and the video of the tutorial of this look is attached at the bottom. The video is uploaded on my Youtube channel RougePouts. Do enjoy the pictures and the video below and I will be back with a new post soon! B-Bye!