Today I bring you the major beauty trends for Spring and Summer 2014! There are 8 major trends that I could spot showcased on the runway by a lot of artists! So lets get started!
- Orchid Face! – Orchid color and other sister shades like Lilac, purple and lavender shades are making a big come back this season! Either use the color on your eyes or on lips! Either way its going to make you look summer ready!!
- Retro Lips! – This trend is set to take charge this season like a storm! We already have seen bright orange lips as a trend, but this season its all about super bright almost neon orange and neon lavender color on the lips!! Dare to rock it!! I’m totally in!! 😀
- Bold Eyeliners! – Go bold with the eyeliners this season! Box, square, angular flicks!! Rock it like a rockstar !!
- Gold Goddess! – This look is about using a warm toned blush with gold highlights for that summery glow! Bronzers with a gold sheen can do the job. Focus on the highest points of your cheekbones and hollows of your cheeks and voila!!
- Blue Hue! – This season all shades of blue will be rocking our eyes! Yes, Blue color on the eyes is emerging as a big trend this season!! Use it as an eyeshadow or an eyeliner, it is going to make you look super cool!!
- Spider Lashes! – Spidery false lashes will making a trend this season, but wait, just not on the upper lashline but also on the lower lashline!! Apply loads of mascara on both the lashes and you are ready to rock the town!!
- Rainbow Eyes! -Use of multiple bright pastel colors lightly layered on the eye lids that each color is visible, will give those perfect summery and playful rainbow eyes!!
- Less is More! – Another trend coming up big this season is very less make-up giving a bare natural look to the face. The only products used on the models were concealer to even out the skin tone, moisturized lips using a lip balm, groomed brows and little bit of blush to give a healthy glow. Mascara was excluded by many, instead they opted to just curl the lashes!
This season’s beauty trends are quite exciting and colorful and personally I love colors!! I’m going to try and experiment as much as I can! Its not always necessary to follow the beauty trends, but it might give us an idea or a trend which we might really love a lot and suits us a lot!
Always keep trying and experimenting outside the lines of season’s beauty trends because that keeps the creativity alive in us! 🙂
Hope you all like the post!
Have a fabulous day!! XOXO