Remember I posted a haul post for my brother-in-law’s wedding? So yeah! The wedding is done and today I’m here to share my make-up and outfit look from the wedding day!!
I wore the saree I shared in that haul post, the one in the combination of royal/cobalt blue and golden-beige color. I accessorized them with the bangles and earrings in the combination of blue, pink and gold. I added a gold necklace which has a peacock motif with Blue, green and pink color. The necklace was my wedding gift from my parents. 🙂
I carried the same purple sling clutch I got in that haul and for my shoes, I wore the golden strappy heels from Tresmode!
The picture are not great because of bad lighting and busy schedule. I just managed to squeeze out a little time to get a few clicks. Sorry for the bad pictures.. 🙁 Also The clutch is missing from my pics, it was kept somewhere on a couch and the shoes are not visible. 🙁
For my make-up I used the following products in order of application –
- Olay Age Protect Anti-aging day cream. A great light weight cream, leaves the face fresh and makes it smooth.
- Faces Hydro Balance Foundation as the base
- Maybelline New York DREAMLUMI Touche Highlighting concealer in the shade – Buff Chamois under my eyes and to cover some dark spots and set everything with the Faces Minerals Pressed Powder in Honey Beige # 01.
- Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow quad in the shade– 01- Copper brown for my eye make-up. I applied the second lightest shade all over my lid as a transition shade, then swept the third color half way to the upper lid from the outer V of the eye and blended it really well to the crease, I used the darkest shade to intensify the outer V of my eyes and give some dimension to them. I did not make it very dramatic, instead I used just enough to give my eyes a little depth. I also used the third color from the palette under my lower lid leaving just the inner corners of the eyes, later I water lined my eyes with the Faces Canada Long wear Eye Pencil in the shade Metal Brown and then smudged it very slightly to give a little smokey effect just under the eyes. Highlighted the inner corners with the lightest shade in the palette, lined my eyes with the L’Oreal Paris Super Liner in black and winged it out a little. Coated my eye lashes with my Maybelline New York the Colossal Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara and finally I applied my QVS fake lashes!! And the eyes were done!!
- Applied the a gorgeous wet and dry blush from Florelle in the shade Prelude which I received in my October’13 Fab Bag (Known as Vellvette Bag earlier). I applied it just below my cheek bones and blended it towards the temple area.
- I used my new Faces Metaliglow Highlighter shade # 4 to highlight my cheek bones, bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow. I also applied a very tiny amount on my forehead, not too much.
- Finally I applied my Mac lipstick in the shade Show Orchid and topped it off with Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in the shade Strawberry! This completes my make-up and attire!
- I have wavy hair and I wanted some loose wavy curls for this look. So I washed my hair before getting ready and let it dry naturally. I did not comb at all through my wet hair, that left me with great wavy hair and then I just combed them to remove any tangles! 🙂
- Also I painted my nails with Maybelline New York Color Show nail paint in the shade Ladies Night!! A gorgeous shimmery dark blue color!!
I did not get much time to get a lot of pictures, but I managed to get a few to share with you guys and to keep for myself too!!
Hope you all like this look and enjoyed the post!! 😀
Have a blessed day!! XOXO