Redefining the fashion and lifestyle retailing concept in India, Future Group launches its first ever Next Generation Central Store at Aerocity in World Mark 3. The launch was on 15th September, 2016 and I was invited to be a part of the same and therefore, today I am going to tell you all about the launch and Central! I also got a chance to interview Mr. Kishore Biyani, Group CEO, Future Group, a gist of which will be in the post, so keep reading!
Central is a huge store offering world class designs, with over 500 brands displayed in high definition and latest trends, this one-stop destination for shoppers will ensure the best shopping experience for the people of India’s fashion capital.
Central in Aerocity aims to attract the style savvy individuals from one of the trendiest cities of the country. With world class services and a bouquet of high fashion brands to shop from under one roof, the Next Generation Central will take the shoppers’ buying experience to the next level.
The Next Generation Central at Aerocity showcases a premium mix of national & international brands in various categories like Men’s and Ladies Formal Wear, Casual Wear, Ethnic Wear, Cosmetics, Fragrances, Handbags, Watches, Men’s and Ladies Footwear, Toys, Kids Apparel, Lingerie and more. From brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, Gucci, FCUK to acclaimed designer names like Micheal Kors, Giorgio Armani, Ferragamo, Calvin Klein, Diesel, Roberto Cavalli, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Central will serve as the one stop shop for the fashion conscious customers of the capital.
I don’t know about other Centrals in Delhi NCR, but this one had Rimmel London and Sally Hansen’s counter and I was more than excited! So excited that I did a little shopping! The kids section there was pretty attractive! No kid I think would like to go anywhere else after they see the vertical race track with cars zooming on that!
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Kishore Biyani, Group CEO, Future Group said, “We have always believed in staying ahead of the curve and understanding the need of our ever evolving customer. The launch of the New Generation Central that brings fashion in high definition is an attempt to bring experiences to the customers that they don’t even know they want yet. The amalgamation of world class brands with experiential design at the store provides customers with a global experience while keeping in mind Indian sensitivities”
When I asked what made him come with the concept of Central, he answered “The competition makes you work harder. Any body can sell a product, you can buy something by just looking at a photograph. We wanted to create an experience which was much beyond that. The High Definition environment we have created, it feels like that you are seducing a customer to buy”
And on asking why did he choose Aerocity as the location, he said “We thought this was the property that we could showcase as a class, with airport near by, good hotels, lot of expat customers. We thought we can bring anybody here and people would feel comfortable coming here”.
I also asked about his plans of expansion, to which he said that he has plans of adding 8 more Centrals this year! To my last question, which was, what is so unique about the customer experience here, he said “The unique experience will be how the product is the hero here. Normally people go to stores and look at the products, but we worked hard to make every product come out alive”.
A little more detail on the unique offerings that will enhance customer experience:
- Valet Parking – To give its customers a comfortable shopping experience, this next gen store has an exclusive valet parking service.
- Golf Cart Service – A golf cart for a pick up and drop within Aerocity premise.
- Central buddies & ushers at entry – Central buddies at the elevator and ushers at entry will assist shoppers with store navigation and ongoing offers
- Fashion stylists – They will help shoppers with expert advice on latest fashion trends
- By appointment – Shoppers will be able to book an appointment with fashion stylists at stores who will help them revamp their wardrobe
- Fashion attendants – Store staff to double up as fashion attendants for shoppers
- Reserved – Shoppers can now choose a product and reserve it for free, for up to 48 hours if they are not sure about it instantly
- WhatsApp shopping – Customers can now send their requirements through a WhatsApp message, get options and have the chosen product delivered to their doorstep
- Lux Billing - A sit down billing is a unique feature, to ensure comfort to the shoppers
- Complimentary Wifi – Following the international store trends, this Next Generation Central offers complimentary wifi service to its shoppers
Ambience and store facilities
- Central aroma – A distinct Central aroma will welcome shoppers at each floor
- Mother’s room – Convenience hub for mothers that will give them a private space for nursing and changing diapers along with added amenities like milk bottle heaters and food heaters
- You are special – Various exclusive benefits will be provided to Central Privilege shoppers, senior citizens and expecting mothers
I am pretty excited and happy to find pretty good brands there and this would become a new shopping destination for me! If you like shopping from different brands under one roof, then go check out the Aerocity Central and I will be back soon with more posts. Have a blessed day! <3