Fashion is not limited to runway models or celebrities any more. Its now deeply rooted in all our lives, such, that you can spot a trend walking down the street! Women and men’s fashion keep changing every season alike, so today I am going to talk about the latest and the hottest fashion trends for women in India!
- Bardot – Or more commonly called as off-shoulder tops and dresses have been ruling the season recently! They can be styled in various ways and makes the look feminine, flirty and sophisticated at the same time. They are available in ruffles or straps and can be carried off in either casual or formal wear.
- Maxi Tops – These have been a serious sensation! Women have been going gaga about these tops! Maxi Tops are floor length top with a slit(s) in front or sides and can worn with denims, formal trousers or leggings! They look so feminine and amazing that a woman can’t help but get one for herself!
- Culottes – Another trend that has been making people look cool are the Culottes! These are knee length or cropped trousers which resemble a skirt and have been huge hit in the summers. When denim can be a little too thick and hot for the crazy hot weather, Culottes have been adding the cool factor along with a lot of style.
- Sporty Look – Casual and comfortable has a new way! Sporty look! Its a look which incorporates some pieces of sports wear, like a sports bra, a dry fit tee or a hoodie with a pair of jeans or tights and sneakers. The clothing is super comfortable and casual without failing on the style quotient!
- Shirt Dresses – Weather a button up in style, collared or colorful, what they do besides being simple is add a light, breezy, seamless summer style! A denim shirt dress can be your day-to-day wear, whereas the tailored ones will make a decent transition to a either at work or in a party or just anywhere you wish! These have been on trend since a little while now and can be spotted on celebrities or even a girl next door!
- Stripes and Plaids – These have been seen a lot recently both in stores and online shopping sites. People are opting stripes or plaids or both in their looks to increase the style quotient. And it has been working! The trend is that either you combine both stripes and plaids to create a look or using them individually. Striped maxi skirts to shirts, plaid shirts to skirt and dresses in both styles have been super-hit among the people and in the market!You can get the above mentioned products on discounted price by using discount coupons from couponzguru.com
- Distressed – A worn-out looking jeans called as Distressed jeans has been so much in trend that I don’t need to say much about it. You can spot one in every 10 girls walking in a mall. They look casual, sporty, are comfortable and add a whole lot of style to the look. They vary from light to heavy distressed ones.
- Indo-Western Fusion – This style has seen a lot of surge in India and has been loved by almost everyone. As the name suggests the style is a combination of a western and an Indian outfit. From pairing a long straight Kurta with a floor length maxi or flared skirt to pairing them with Palazzos. Or Pairing Dhoti Pants with a short Kurti to Saree-gowns. It has been all over the market and this change from a regular Salwar Suit has been welcomed by the Indian society quite happily!
- Bodysuits – This one-piece form-fitting garment has made its place in hottest fashion trends! The bodysuits comes in a lot of styles, prints or colors just like any top, but the only difference is that hugs the body shape and is worn like a swimsuit or a leotard. Another difference is that it does have either snaps, hooks or velcro at the crotch. Bodysuits add a lot of glamour and style to any look. Looks super feminine, dressy and chic!
Hope you all found the post interesting and informative and it might help you plan your next look, or shopping or wardrobe makeover!!