I have been using the skin care sample products I got from Herbalife India from the launch event I went to and I wanted to review them for you all. I will discuss the good and bad points of each product. So let’s not waste anymore time and get started!!
- Firming Eye Gel – I wanted to start with my favorite product from the whole stash. I am in love with this product. It is a clear gel with very thick consistency, smells like aloe or cucumber, most probably aloe because the company said that they use aloe in their products. Very fresh smelling and really hydrating!! I literally saw great results within 3 days of usage. I was astonished! I never expected anything from this product and this fast? No way! My under eyes were so firm and fresh and awake like never before! It really made my under eye skin go alive!! Totally, Totally love it!! 😀 No bad points at all!!
- Daily Glow Moisturizer – Now I will talk about my second favorite product from the stash and that is the Daily Glow Moisturizer! It is a slightly thick moisturizer but very light on skin. But its not the kind which will give you a matte effect, rather it will hydrate your skin and will give a satiny smooth skin. I love it! I will love this more in winters because of its slightly thick texture and very hydrating qualities, however, it can be used in summers without any issues. It smells nice too, a little sweet smell, soothing not too bothering.
- Replenishing Night Cream – The Daily Glow Moisturizer and the night cream smells and look exactly the same, the only difference being that the night cream is little more thicker than the moisturizer. The good point is that its thick but does not leaves you greasy. It gets absorbed quite quickly and really does hydrates your skin. I like it!
- Line Moisturizing Serum – Unlike all other serums from other brands which come in clear oil like consistencies, this one looks like a very light moisturizer. Very different and strange, but I kinda like it. The texture is very light and spreads evenly and gets absorbed very quickly. Smells amazingly but have to use for a longer time to see the results. I would like to try for a longer time to see if it gives the desired results.
- Purifying Mint Clay Mask – Its a clay mask, but a lot lighter in color than the one I have been using from Lotus. I love clay masks for summers as they take the extra oil out of your skin. It smells like mint and it dries very very quickly after application. Almost immediately! It asks you to wait until the mask is set, but I found that it set almost immediately, so I decided to wait for 10 minutes anyway. It does absorbs all the excess oil from the skin, so I won’t be using it in fall and winter, but only in summers. In winters my skin becomes very dry and this mask won’t be good for that. I have to use it in summers to see how it really works. Can’t comment on it right now, but I do feel its a good one.
- Soothing Aloe Cleanser – Its a face wash and it clearly smells like aloe. Very fresh. It is a clear gel and the sample size of this is pretty impressive! However, I am not very happy with this face wash. The first bad thing (at least for me) that I noticed was, it doesn’t foams very well. Very scantily. I believe the face wash that foams well, will clean well, as foam helps get the dirt and impurities out of the skin. I have to take a double the amount I usually do, so that it lathers satisfactorily. If the face wash cleaned the skin even with this less foam I would have been happy, but it doesn’t. After washing my face with it, I see a lot of dirt on my cotton pad soaked with toner. So, this one’s not for me.
- Polishing Citrus Cleanser – OMG!! I love this one!! It smells amazing!! It literally smells like lemon or orange!! Clearly citrus!! But besides that its a great cleanser too!! It’s a clear gel with some beads in it that breaks while applying the face wash on your face. It foams well and cleans the face nicely! I don’t see a lot of gunk on the cotton pad after using it. It reminds me of Himalaya Lemon face wash somehow. But overall I like it a lot!!
- Instant Reveal Berry Scrub – As usual with all the Herbalife products, this one also smells amazing and exactly like berries! I don’t know which ones though. But it certainly is a sweet berry scent. The scrub has a thick consistency and the scrub particles are neither too harsh nor to soft. It foams a little while using it which I like, because it gives a cleansing like effect. Its certainly is not an everyday scrub but can be used twice or thrice a week, depending on the skin type. With sensitive skin using a little less and the normal to oily can use thrice. The best thing about this scrub is that it does not leave any residue! No stickiness or tackiness. Doesn’t feel like there is still product on your face and is not coming off with water. Its like an extra cleansing step for your face just like the my favorite Neutrogena deep clean blackhead eliminating daily scrub. The Neutorgena one is way lighter than this one. Overall, I really really like it!!
- Hydrating Eye Cream – Moving on to the last product, this eye cream is something that I am not very excited about. I mean it did not do anything significant during the time I used it. I did see that it hydrated my under eye skin, but you definitely need to re-apply. I didn’t see any significant difference in the skin around my eyes. It was like better but it could be because I have been using eye creams earlier, and I always do. Firming eye gel is the winner for me for now. May be I have to use this cream a little more longer to see the results.
So out of nine products I love/like six products! Well, that’s a good start for now. I will be ordering a few products which I love from this brand for sure!! Especially the Firming Eye Gel and Daily Glow Moisturizer!! I super love both of these products!!
Well, that is all in the mini review of Herbalife products today. Hope you all liked it and found it helpful. 😀
I will be back with some more posts very soon!
Till then have great time and an awesome day!! XOXO