I’ve been shopping since a couple of weeks, so I thought I’d share what I got!
The haul has beauty, bath and body, skin care, clothing and miscellaneous products!
Lets jump right in!!
Beauty Products –
- The moment I swatched the color on my hand in the store, I fell in love with this new Maybelline coloressentail Bold Matte Lipstick in the shade MAT 1. Can’t wait to try it on!!
- This shade was so appealing, since I love orange shades so much that I couldn’t resist myself to buy this Maybelline New Coloressentail High Shine Lip Gloss in the shade Captivating Coral (40).
- When I saw these nail paints they screamed Autumn/Winter!! Absolutely perfect for the season I grabbed these Revlon Nail paints in the shade Red Hot Tamale and Duke Blue.
Skin Care –
- After a long time I thought I’d try a new antiaging product so got Olay Age Protect Anti Aging Cream.
- I got these samples of Avène Eau Thermale Ystheal+ Cremè Anti-aging treatment cream.
- And another sample of Hand Therapy Collection from Crabtree and Evelyn.
Bath and Body-
- I’m loving the Olay Ribbons range in body washes and trying out a different one very time! So this time I got this Olay Moisture Ribbons Body Wash + Moisturizing Crème Ribbons with almond oil.
- Somehow I’ve not been liking any of the deodorants from Dove or Nivea and others in the market are too strong, while trying some different ones this time I found Yardley Charming Princess Refreshing Body Spray and fell in love with the smell. I love fruity and flowery scents and it has a fruity smell, a hint of mango, papaya, pineapple and many fruits I guess. 😀 I love it! Will see how it works in a long run and if it solves the purpose.
- I also got the Lotus Herbals Claywhite Black Clay Skin Whitening Face pack. I don’t care about skin whitening but was looking for a good clay face pack to fight the oiliness and to help firm the skin.
- To go with it I got the Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Oatmeal and Yogurt Skin Whitening Scrub. More than skin whitening, I think it’ll help fight the tan. Also the other scrubs in the market were too gentle for my skin and I was looking for a little more strong scrub and oatmeal scrub I think will solve the purpose.
- Since I’m a dance trainee as well and deal with a lot of sweat and dirt I needed a new pack of cleansing wipes for instant cleaning, so I got these Kara Deep Pore cleansing Wipes with jojoba and avocado.
- Not a lot in clothing, but just two tees. Recently I’ve been loving graphic and quoted tees. This time I got two quoted tees from Pantaloons. They looked good and came on a very low price!! So got them!! 😀
Miscellaneous Products –
- I saw these candles in the store, it said they are scented, at first I just overlooked thinking that it’s not possible to find good scented candles here in India, okay, may be its possible, but at least its very difficult to find one. I don’t know why, but I came back and smelled these and wow!! I was surprised that the candles smelled exactly like the name suggested. I got two candles, Impulse Citrus Scented and Rose Scented. My favorite is Citrus!! ;D
- I wanted a good quality loofa, normally I get from Marks and Spencers, but this time I got it from The Body Shop.
That was all in my haul this time! I will make sure to share any new haul I do!!
Hope you all enjoyed the post!! 😀
Have a blissful day!! XOXO