The holy festival of Eid is right around the corner, I can only imagine how all my Muslim friends would be excited to celebrate it! I thought I would contribute my bit by sharing a make up tutorial which you all can use it for getting ready on Eid!
I do not intend to offend any religion or person’s sentiments, but just wanted to share the joy of a big festival. If you didn’t like anything in the tutorial, please do accept my apologies in advance. The green color struck a lot to me while I was thinking of the festival and so I decided to incorporate the same in my make up.
- For my Foundation I used Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in the shade Sand.
- Then I set it with the Maybelline Super Fresh Pressed Powder.
- Next I started my eye make up. First thing I did was, primed my eyes, which I did by using the Urban Decay Primer Potion.
- Then I applied a light coat of a soft brown shadow from the Too Faced Chocolate Palette as a transition shade all over the lid and crease. Then taking a slightly darker brown shadow from the same palette, I focused that into the outer third and the crease, giving my eyes a little more depth.
- After I was happy with the crease depth, I took a very dark brown shadow from the Kat Von D Monarch Eye shadow Palette and applied it to the outer third of the eye using a pencil brush. I first packed it up and took the remaining into the crease very lightly, not too dark and then blended everything out!
- Now taking the MAC Extra Dimension mono eyeshadow in the shade Legendary Lure, I applied it all over the lid except the outer third of the eye.
- Then taking the bright green shadow from the Urban Decay Electric Palette I applied it right over the MAC eyeshadow. This will make it a tad darker than it really was.
- Next, I touched up on the dark brown in the outer corners again to make sure they are well blended and well intensified.
- After I was satisfied with it, I lined my eyes using the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, making a winged eye.
- Then I applied my Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer under my eyes and blended it using the beauty blender.
- I set the concealer using the banana shade from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette.
- Then I applied the dark brown shadow under the eyes with the green being in the inner third and blended it all well using the soft brown as a transition shade.
- Next I applied the Benefit They’re Real Mascara and applied false eye lashes to finish the eyes.
- Then I bronzed and contoured my face using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette.
- For blush I used MAC Fleur Power.
- I lined my lips using the Chambor Velvet Touch Lip Liner Pencil in the shade PK – 11 and filled them very slightly and then topped it up with the Too Faced Melted Lipstick in the shade Peony.
That was all for makeup! I really hope you all like it. I wish everyone a very Happy Eid in advance! Have a great time!