Today I am here with a Face of the Day! I tried this combination and to me it worked quite well and I really liked it! So I thought I will share it with you all and may be you too would get some ideas from this! This look is mainly focused on the eye make up, in which I made a combination of gold eye shadow with a smudged blue eye liner. It is great for the days when you want to look special but not too done up. This eye look makes a statement without being too much harsh or in the face. The rest of the face make up is pretty neutral too! So let’s get started with the tutorial!
- I started off with moisturizing my skin with the Olay Age Protect Anti-aging day cream and then used Pond’s BB+ cream as the base. Since winters are pretty much over, I switched from the dewy foundations to BB creams, they are light weight, keep my face matte and gives a fairly good coverage too.
- Next I set the BB cream with the L’Oreal Paris True Match pressed powder.
- Then I took the 3rd shade from my all time favorite everyday eye shadow quad Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in the shade- 01- Copper brown, which is a gorgeous metallic copper color and applied it all over the eye lids.
- Then taking the darkest shade from the same palette applied it in to the crease and lightly into the outer third of the eye, just give some depth to the eyes.
- Now taking my Faces Canada Long Wear Eye Pencil in the shade Navy Blue, I lined my eyes and then taking a smudging brush smudged the liner upwards making it look diffused. I did not want any harsh lines so I smudged it until I was satisfied with the soft diffused blue color.
- Then taking the darkest shade from the Maybelline palette again I applied it along the lower lash line and blended it well.
- Next taking the Maybelline New York The Colossal Kohl in Black I applied it on the upper and lower waterline of my eyes.
- Finished off the eye make up by applying the Maybelline New York Colossal Waterproof Mascara.
- For my cheeks I used the gorgeous L’Oreal Paris Le Blush True Match in the shade True Rose (102).
- I kept my lips neutral too and used my super all time favorite nude lippie Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick in the shade Rose Allure!!
That’s all for the make up and I hope you all like my everyday wear simple and easy make up looks.
Have a superb day!!