Today I am going to share a neutral everyday make up look. Its looks simple yet gives you a fresh and defined look. I loved this look and hope that you all like it too!! So let’s get into the details.
- After moisturizing the face I applied my foundation using the MAC 188 brush and the foundation I used is the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in the shade “Sand”.
- Then I set it using the L’Oreal Paris True Match pressed powder.
- Using my Too Faced Chocolate Bar eye shadow palette, I applied the shade Salted Caramel all over the lid. Its a great transition shade and I really love it!!
- Then taking the shade milk chocolate on the MAC 224 blending brush I buffed it in the crease to give a little depth to my eyes.
- Next I applied the shade Semi Sweet all over the lid as a dark base for my next shadow.
- Then I applied the shade Amaretto all over the lid exactly on top of Semi Sweet.
- Next I lightly applied the shade Milk Chocolate under the lower lash line and blended it to get a smooth finish.
- Taking the Faces Canada Long Wear Eye Pencil in the shade Metal Brown, I lined my upper lash line. I made sure it was as close to the lash line as possible and thin, as I am going for a natural look.
- Next I coated my top and bottom lashes with the Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara.
- For blush I used L’Oreal Paris Le Blush True Match in the shade True Rose.
- And finished off the look with L’Oréal L’Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche in the shade Coral Encore.
That’s how I got this look and I actually like it as its quite wearable for offices and day time get togethers or whenever you need a simple, natural yet defined look. Hope you all like it. I will be back with more looks, till then have a great day!!