Today I have another Face of the Day post for you! It is something that I did a little differently last week! I really liked the way this looked turned out and wanted to share with your all!!
This eye make up is comprised of shades of grey and blue color. Below are the steps to achieve this eye make up look –
- After priming your eyes, take a taupe eye shadow as a base and transition color.
- Next pack up the grey shadow all over your eye lids but do not take it to the crease.
- Now taking any cream shimmery icy blue eye shadow layer it right above the grey shadow.
- Now taking a soft and fluffy blending brush and taking the same taupe eye shadow blend out the harsh edges in the crease. We want the main color right on the eye lid and fading into the crease.
- Now take the grey eyeshadow and apply it right under the lower lash line and blend it out with the taupe eye shadow using a smudger or pencil brush.
- Next take a shimmery or glitter blue eye liner and line your eyes making a thin line and a small wing.
- Line your lower lash line with a nude eye liner and that’s all with the eye make up!
Products used on face were –
- Pond’s BB + cream
- L’Oreal Paris True Match pressed powder
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow blush in Peachy Sweetie
- On my lips is the Bourjois Paris 3D Effet Lipgloss in the shade Rose Lyric (46)
Hope you all like this look and I will be back with more posts for you!! Have a great day!!