I completely forgot about this look that I wanted to share with you guys. It was done quite a while ago and I just found it! Well, the look is the classic winged eyeliner, soft eyes and red lips. This has been been my staple look almost all winter. I love it so much that I wanted to share with you all.
- After moisturizing my face I applied my Faces Hydro Balance foundation all over my face followed by concealer under the eyes, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, forehead and chin. This is all to highlight those areas and hide any imperfections.
- All that make up was set using the L’Oreal Paris True Match pressed powder.
- Then I took the 2nd shade from my Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in the shade- 01- Copper brown, which is kind of light metallic copper color and applied it all over the eye lids.
- Now taking the lightest shade from the same quad, I applied it in the inner corners of the eyes and on the brow bone for highlighting.
- Taking the darkest shade from the quad, I applied it under the eyes and blended it out.
- Now, I applied my L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer and winged it out.
- Next I used my Maybelline New York Colossal Waterproof Mascara to coat my eye lashes.
- For my cheeks I used the L’Oreal Paris Le Blush True Match in the shade True Rose (102).
- Finished off the face make up with the lips by applying my top favorite L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick in the Shade Black Cherry!! A gorgeous red color which I couldn’t stop raving about it and wore a lot in the winter time!!
- My hair is naturally wavy so I washed them and let them dry without combing. Later, I ran the comb lightly to remove any tangles and crunched them a little and I was done! This gave me the classic wavy hair which compliments this look a lot.
That’s all!! Its easy, simple and less time consuming and gives you the most classic and pretty look ever!! There are a lot many other ways to create the classic look, which I will be doing in future.
Hope you all liked this post and found it helpful!!