It has been a few days that I haven’t been able to do a post for you all. So today I am back with a new Face of the Day! The specialty of this look is that it has been created using all Maybelline products!
The look is quite easy to create and yet very attractive. With the pop of color on your eyes, it can be easily transformed from a day look to the night look. So lets get started!
Day Time Look!!
- I started by moisturizing my face by H²O + Face Oasis Ultra Hydrator.
- Then I applied the Maybelline New York DREAMLUMI Touche Highlighting concealer in the shade – Buff Chamois under my eyes and to cover some dark spots.
- To set everything in, I used Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder.
- Now taking my new Maybelline New York The Colossal Kohl Turquoise, I lined my eyes very thickly, a little less than half of the upper eye lid and winging it outside.
- Next taking the Maybelline New York Colossal Kohl in Black, I lined my eyes making a very thin line keeping it really close to the upper lash line.
- Now keeping very close to the lower lash line, I applied the third shade from the Maybelline New York Diamond Glow By Eyestudio Eyeshadow Quad in the shade– 01- Copper brown and extending it towards the outer wing of the turquoise liner. This will give your eyes a little definition and depth.
- Then using the lightest shade from the same eyeshadow quad, I highlighted the inner corners of my eyes and the brow bone.
- Taking my Maybelline New York Colossal Waterproof Mascara, I applied generous coats of it on my top and bottom lashes.
- For my cheeks, I used the Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow blush in the shade Peachy Sweetie.
- For the day look I wanted a light lip, yet a little bit of color to make it look summery and compliments the turquoise liner well. So I opted for the Maybelline COLORsensational High Shine Lip Gloss in the Shade Captivating Coral. Its a sheer orange-y coral lip gloss, with the perfect amount of color one would require for day time. For people who don’t want to use nude lip colors, these shades are the best for summers!!
Night Time Look!!
- For the night time look, I simply switched my coral lip gloss to a darker yet brighter lip color. A bright color on your lips instantly brightens the face and smile. So I used the Maybelline Bold Matte lipstick in the shade MAT 2. Its such a lovely coral-pink color that makes the person look really pretty. Its a very unique shade and can be rocked by every skin tone!
- You can also use a little bit of foundation for more coverage for a night time look to get a flawless face.
That is all for today and I will be back with many more such posts!
Hope you all liked and enjoyed it! 😀
Till then take care and have an awesome day!! XOXO