Today I am going to share a make up look that is super easy, quick and looks great too! I mean I like the look a lot, enough to share it with you all! 😀 This look can be achieved in around 5 minutes give and take. Hope you all like the look too! Let’s get to the make-up break down!
- After moisturizing I applied the Pond’s BB+ cream as a base on my face.
- Next I set the BB cream with a light dusting of L’Oreal Paris True Match pressed powder.
- Then taking my Faces Canada Long Wear Eye Pencil in the shade Navy Blue I lined my upper lash line making a thick line with a very short wing.
- Next I took my Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Liner by EYESTUDIO in Gold I lined my lower lash line taking it to the inner corners of the eyes as well. I applied the liner generously as I wanted it to be pretty visible, you might choose to apply it lightly.
- Then taking the Oriflame Pencil liner in Nude, lined my lower water line which instantly opened up the eyes.
- After that I curled my lashes and applied the Maybelline New York Colossal Waterproof Mascara in Black generously to make the lashes thick and prominent.
- Next I lightly dusted the Maybelline Blush Studio Cheeky Glow blush in the shade Peachy Sweetie.
- And for Lipstick I opted for my all time favorite Oriflame Lipcolor Midnight Color Rose Gala
That was all for make up, it took me just 5 minutes to do all this and I was ready for my outing! Hope you all like it and I will be back with more of such posts! Have a wonderful day and enjoy the pictures!!