Its the wedding season and I had a couple to attend. While I was getting ready for the same I thought why not to share the make up look with you guys! It might give you an idea! This makeup look can be worn at any party, be it a wedding or just any celebration or festival. Classic neutral eyes and bold/bright lips!
I will share the products I used just for your information, however, you can use any brand or product similar to these!
- For my face I used Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation and Maybelline Super Fresh pressed powder to set the foundation.
- I primed my eyes using the Urban decay Primer Potion and then started applying the shade “Milk Chocolate” from my Two Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, in my crease and a little bit above that. It is a very neutral brown shadow works great as a transition shade. Then blended it out using a fluffy crease blending brush.
- Then taking the shade “Papilio” from the Kat Von D Monarch Eye Shadow Palette I started applying it to the outer third and the inner third of my eyes, leaving the center blank. I concentrated the pigment to make it a little stronger.
- After I was happy with the pigmentation, I the took the shade “Summerfly” from the same palette and patted it in the center. This will brighten up the eyes and make it look slightly bigger.
- The shade summerfly was too bright for my liking so I toned it down and made it smoother by applying the shade “Marzipan” from the Two Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, right on top of summerfly.
- Then I blended everything using the shade “Milk Chocolate” again to make sure that there are no harsh lines.
- Next, taking the shade “Telepathy” from the Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette, I highlighted the area under the brows and using the shade “Marzipan” from the Two Faced Chocolate Bar Palette, highlighted the inner corners of the eyes.
- Then I applied my Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer under my eyes and blended it out. I set it using the Banana Shade from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette.
- Then taking the shade “Papilio” again, I applied it under bottom lash line, concentrating it on the outer two thirds and then took the shade “Summerfly” and applied it very lightly on inner third of the eyes.
- Using the Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper, I made a winged liner and also applied the same on the waterline of my eyes.
- I used the Benefit They’re Real Masacara to add length and volume to my eye lashes.
- Filled and set my brows using the Essence brow mascara.
- For bronzer I used Mac Matte Bronzing power from the Vibe Tribe collection
- Contoured my cheeks, jaw line and nose using the shade “Fawn” from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette and blended well using a dual fiber brush.
- For blush I used the MAC powder blush in Fleur Power and for highlighting the highest points of the faces used the same shade “Telepathy” from the Kat Von D Monarch Eyeshadow Palette.
- Lastly for lips I used Nars Audacious Lipstick in the shade “Vera“.
That was all for the make up part. Below are the pictures of the make up look. There is also a picture of the finished look from the party, on how it looks with the saree.
I hope you enjoyed and liked the make up look! I will try to make more such interesting posts. If you like then don’t forget to like and share! If you have any questions, please comment below, I will be happy to answer!!
Have a lovely day!!