Hope all of your Valentin’s Day was great! Some of you might have gone for a lovely date, some of you might have gone out with friends and others might be relaxing at home. Well, I had a date and this gave me an opportunity to try out a new look, which I thought I would share with you all. I took inspiration from spring time colors bright and beautiful!
- After moisturizing my face and the under eye area, I applied my Faces Hydro Balance foundation all over my face followed by concealer under the eyes, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, forehead and chin. This is all to highlight those areas and hide any imperfections.
- All that make up was set using the L’Oreal Paris True Match pressed powder.
- Now taking the Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 370, which is a very pretty yellow color, I applied it all over my eye lids.
- Now taking the orange shade from my NYX 5 Color Eyeshadow Pallete The Caribbean Collection I focused it only in the crease area, taking it inwards. Now taking a blending brush, I blended it thoroughly taking it outwards and above the crease towards the brows, but not too high.
- Next I took a very tiny amount of Inglot Eyeshadow Matte 382, a bright pink color and taking a crease brush applied it right into the crease and blended well. This was to give just hint of color and not too much.
- Then taking the Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Black I applied it on my waterline and tight-lined the upper waterline too.
- Taking the same orange shade and using a pencil brush I applied it very lightly underneath my eyes and blended it into the kajal, which then turned into a beautiful brown color, giving some definition to the eyes.
- Next I lined my eyes with the L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Black Lacquer and applied the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara on upper and lower lashes.
- For my cheeks I used the Maybelline Cheeky Glow blush in Peachy Sweeite and on my lips was L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Intense lipstick in Crazy Fuchsia.
That was my make up for the lovely day!! Hubby gifted me a new phone and I am really excited about it!!
Hope you all liked the post and found it helpful!
Have an awesome day!! XOXO