Hi beautiful people!
When I was working on the Limeroad Shopping experience post I created a very quick make up look which I really liked and thought I should share it with you all! I created a bright gradient eye liner look which looks attractive and yet not very time consuming if you have a good hand. This look is really good for spring and summer seasons and one can play with many colors! I actually wanted to do this since a long time but could never do it because of several reasons, this time it suddenly struck to me that I should create this look and I did it! 😀 I think I will try this again using a different combination! And if I do, will certainly share it with you all. Do follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more pictures and action in my life! Below are all the make up details and pictures!
Make Up Details –
- Face – L’Oreal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation
- Face – Maybelline New York Super Fresh Pressed Powder
- Inner corner to 1/3 of the eye – Bourjois Metallic Eyeliner in the shade 54 Bleu Clinquant
- The Middle 1/3 of the eye – Faces Canada Long Wear eye Pencil in the shade Forest Green
- The other 1/3 of the eye – Kat Von D Tatto eyeliner in Trooper
- Waterline – Faces Canada Magnet Eyes Kohl
- Blush – Faces Canada Glam On blush in the shade Coral Pink
- Lipstick – Faces Canada Glam On lipstick in the shade Bare Again
Don’t forget to smudge the merging lines of all the liners for a perfect gradient effect and you can rock this look pretty easily! I really hope you like it and if you do please comment and share! Would love to get your feedback! Enjoy the pictures!