Hey Everyone!! This is my very first post in the new series Empties!! I thought I’d quickly share the products I’ve used up recently this month and my views about them before tossing them over in the bin!! This month I finished up mostly skin care products with a couple more. So let’s start with them!!
- This month my Dove Whitening Original Deodorant got over. I like the deodorants from Dove, but the only draw back is that they are very powdery and finish up really fast!
- The next product I finished using were my two body lotions. The Dove Indulgent Nourishment Body Lotion with shea butter and Vaseline Aloe Fresh Body Lotion which has been my absolute favorite for the past couple of months!! These were the small bottles so they got finished up fast!
- I also finished using the Olay 2 in 1 Advanced Ribbons Firming Butter + advanced moisture Body Wash. Its an amazing product!! Love the scent, the feel and the product!!
- Another product from dove got finished this month and its the Dove Go Fresh Face Wash for Oily Skin. I didn’t really like the product that much. Initially I was very upset with it, but later it turned out to be a little better and didn’t break me out. But it still is not a good face wash when it comes to cleaning. I don’t like the tackiness it leaves behind. 🙁
- I also finished using every last bit of my favorite lip balm the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Coral Flush!! I absolutely love baby lips lip balm and this one has a nice tint of orange color, which I love for a natural look! Its very moisturizing and smells good as well!!
- The last product I finished using is the Lotus Herbals Rose Tone Facial Skin Toner. I really liked this toner, it smells like rose and it lasted for a very long time!! I also liked another fact that it had pump to spray the toner!! 🙂
These all were my empties, the products I finished using up this month.
Hope you all enjoyed the post!! 😀
Have a great day!! XOXO