I apologize for being so late in posting the second post in the series, but what I was afraid about; happened. My nails chipped! Not one or two, but 3-5 from each hand! I was so irritated! So, I had to wait for them to grow at least a little before I could attempt the next nail art. Finally, I was able to do it and here I am today with it!
This is called marble and this post will cover one out of many methods on how to do it.
- I applied my Sally Hansen Base Coat on my nails and then painted them white, which was my base color for the marbling. You can apply any color as your base color, I chose white to add some brightness to the look.
- Next I took three nail paints, a pink, turquoise and yellow.
- All you need to do is drop some drops of each nail color on your nails.
- Then taking any plastic sheet, place it on the nail and spread the nail paint.
- Now remove the plastic sheet and wipe of the excess nail paint from the sides using a nail paint remover.
- Repeat the above steps for all the nails.
- Apply a good top coat on your nails to finish it off. I applied the Sally Hansen Top Coat.
And that is all! Its easy, a little bit lengthy but not troublesome. I am a lazy girl, if I can do it, so can you! Hope you all liked the post.
I will be back with more DIY nail art soon!!