HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!
I hope you all are having a great time on our Independence day!! We here are enjoying heavy rains today and I have one more thing special to share with you! Well, it might not be that special but its my new DIY Nail Art – Tricolor nails on Independence day!!
Below is the step by step process on how to achieve this –
- Apply a base coat
- Paint your nails with the white base
- Take a scotch tape and cut thin stripes. Width of the stripes will be according to the length of your nails.
- Now stick one stripe horizontally in the center on each nail.
- Now paint the top part of your nail from a saffron or any orange color and the bottom with any green color you have.
- Now remove the tape stripe using a tweezer very carefully.
- Let the nail paint dry a little and then taking a dotter tool or a tooth pick take a dark blue color and make a circle on the white part in the center.
- Let the nail paint dry completely and then coat them with a top coat to seal the colors.
- Viola!! Your tricolor nails are ready to be rocked on our Independence day!!
Products used –
- Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Nail Treatment.
- Maybelline Color Show nail paint Porcelain Party
- Maybelline Color Show Nail paints Orange Fix
- Maybelline Color Show Nail paints Mint Mojito
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Duke Blue