I have not done a favorites post in a very long time. So now when I have a little time to work on my blog, I thought I’d do one for this month, after all I always wanted to it and I have some really favorite products to share with you all!!
I have some beauty, skin-care, food and random favorites. So lets get started!! 😀
- My first and top favorite product this month is Maybelline New York DREAMLUMI Touche Highlighting concealer!! This concealer does a great job in concealing any dark spots on the face and highlights under eye area really good!! The best part is that it does not look cakey!! Love it!!
- My next favorite is Florelle blush in the shade Prelude. I got this blush in the October Fab Bag. At first I was skeptical of how will it look, but when I swatched the blush on my hand, it looked so pretty that I was really excited and could not wait to try it on! This blush gives a goregous flush on the cheeks, it does have a little sheen on application, but not too much to be awkward!! I think I’m going to use this blush this whole summer! 😀
- Third favorite for this month is the Faces Canada Go Chic Lipstick in the shade Candyfloss (213). I had this lipstick since a very long time, but forgot about it completely! I recently discovered it in my stash and I fell in love with this one again! I personally don’t wear nude lipsticks much, but this particular shade has a pink undertone, which makes it look very pretty!!
- My last beauty favorite for this month are two nail paints! 1) Faces Canada Matte Nail Paint in the shade Electric (72). It is a bright neon yellow color with great formulation, pigmentation and lasting power. I recently reviewed this shade. Here is the link – goo.gl/eXcjZ2 2) Maybelline Express Finish Nail Paint in the shade Turquoise Lagoon. I had been looking for this particular shade on the Maybelline counters for months, but it wasn’t available. Though it was available online, I didn’t want to get it online because I wanted to see the color in reality and then decide. Finally I did find it and I loved the color! So I got it! It is a beautiful turquoise green color with a little hint of mint green color. It is such a perfect spring and summer shade!! I LOVE IT!! 😀
Skin -Care Favorites!!
This month I have three skin-care products as my favorites and they both are the part of my morning skin-care routine.
- My first skin care favorite is the L’Oreal Paris Hydra Fresh Hydrating Refreshing Creamy Foam Face Wash. (Picture is in the bath favorites) I have been using this all winters and spring. Its creamy, foams well and most importantly cleans well! It doesn’t leave any residue my face feels clean, fresh and moisturized with it! I really like it! 🙂
- The next favorite is the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Under Eye Cream. This cream was awarded by Vogue as the best under eye cream and since then I wanted to use it and see how good it is. I also posted the award winners here – http://goo.gl/Cqi0Qt . Anyways, this cream is really working, I don’t see the signs fatigue under my eyes any more, which were so evident earlier. It has also firmed the skin under my eyes!!
- The last favorite is the Olay Age Protect Anti-Aging Cream. This cream is such a light weight cream and yet so moisturizing! I love the feel it gives to my skin, leaving it velvety soft. This cream is not greasy and perfect for summers!
- My first bath favorite is Dove Daily Shine Shampoo. I stopped using Dove shampoo a long while ago, not because I didn’t like it, but because I discovered Tresseme Shampoos that I loved a lot! However, I never used the Daily Shine version of it. I had used the Dry Therapy one. I must say its a good shampoo, neither drying nor moisturizing, but the best part is that it keeps the moisture in your hair intact, which is great! Sometimes extra moisturizing can weigh down your hair and that doesn’t look good. So I’m happy with this product. 🙂
- My another bath favorite is Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash With Shea Butter. By far Olay body washes are my most favorites!! They are so lathering, foamy, super moisturizing and smell amazing!! I have never been disappointed with them! This one with no exception became my another favorite!!
- My first food favorite is something which has been my favorite since years!! Its Mother Dairy Mishti Doi!! This sweet curd is so amazingly yummy that I can go on and on with them! I love it so much that I prefer having it cold after my dinner! If you haven’t tried it, then please do!! Its really yumm!!!!!!!
- My last food favorite is Vadilal BadaBite Ice-cream!! I go crazy over ice-creams sometimes and last month I have been munching on this bad boy!! I love almost all flavors of this range!!
Here I come to an end with all the favorites for last month! I really enjoyed sharing all this with you guys! Hope you all do the same!
And please share if you all have any favorites and I’d like to try them if I haven’t!! 😀
Have a superb day!! XOXO