What comes to your mind when I say “Wildlife“? Wild animals living in the wild, hunting, feeding, mating, with no fear of poaching and no encroaching! Right? I bet! But in the recent years how much of the above has been proven true? Rising population and the need for houses leading to the need of more land, which in turn leading to deforestation for urban use.
What’s happening in all this is, that in order to make our houses we are encroaching and destroying the homes of the wildlife creatures! That is why we see an increase in the spotting of a leopard or a tiger in the cities, towns, and villages! They have nowhere to go and hunt and feed themselves! This is truly sad and we should certainly stand up and extend our support to the wildlife and their habitat! How? It’s easy! WWF India has started a campaign in collaboration with The Body Shop, where with every transaction you make at their stores you can contribute a minimum of 10/- and a maximum of any amount of your wish! This money will go towards species conservation and habitat protection.
I believe we all love animals and that is the least we can do for them with all our shopping going on and 10/- is not all much! So guys come out and show your full support for this awesome campaign and do your bit! I have done mine here is a makeup look and tutorial dedicated to the campaign and my favorite wildlife animal Leopard! This is my very first experimental makeup look and I have tried my level best to create the kind of look I had in my mind. This post has the product list and the pictures only and the complete tutorial is in the video attached below. You can also watch this video directly on my YouTube channel “RougePouts“.
I really hope you like the makeup look and the video. A lot of hard work has gone behind the making and every single like and share will encourage me even more! So please don’t hesitate to like, share and subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel! I will be coming back with another makeup look very soon, so stay tuned for that! Till then enjoy the pictures and the video. If you have any questions or requests please put down in the comments section below on the blog or on YouTube! Ciao!
Products Used –
- The Body Shop Drops of Youth Day Cream
- The Body Shop Raspberry Lip Balm
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimizing Primer
- The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation in the shade Atlas Dunes 045
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
- The Body Shop Simmer Cubes Palette # 31 and 32
- The Body Shop Brush on Bronze
- The Body Shop BOLD Oversized Felt Eyeliner
- White Pencil Liner and White Eyeshadow base from NYX
Tools Used –
- Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush for foundation
- Sigma 3DHD Precision Brush for Concealer
- Real Techniques Powder Brush
- Sigma Buff and Blend E 39
- Sigma Medium Sweeper E 54
- MAC 224
- MAC 188
- Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
- Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush
- Real Techniques Accent Brush