A couple of weeks back I bought some stuff which I thought I would share with you all! There are not much products so the post will be a small one! So let’s dig in!
- I got my ultimate favorite Yardley London Refreshing Body Spray in Charming Princess!! It smells so awesome that I think I can’t live without it now!! It compliments me very well!! Love Love it!!
- I also got a travel size of the new L’Oreal Paris 6 Oil Nourish Nourishing Conditioner Scalp + Hair.I wanted to get the shampoo instead of conditioner, since I wanted to try and see how it works, but I picked this by mistake and realized it when I was writing about it. :p Anyways, I’ll still try and see how this conditioner works! 🙂
- I got All Fix Glue from Fevicol. This is meant to fix anything and everything! Its a very useful item. I also got a Shoe Fix glue from Fevicol. It will save my time and energy to run to a cobbler to get the shoe fixed. 🙂
- I saw this pretty and cute little notepad/diary and I fell in love with it. So I got it right away! I will use to scribble any ideas or just anything!
- Next item I picked up was my big favorite Pond’s White Beauty BB+ cream. I love this product!! I am about to run out of my current one, so got myself a back up!
- I ran out of my toner, so I got a new one and as usual I got a different one to try out! This time I got the Lotus Herbals Basiltone Cucumber and Basil Clarifying and Balancing Toner for Combination to Oily Skin. I wanted to try this because in summers my skin tends to be a little oily and I hope this can prevent that to happen.
- This item was a random pick. Its Vivel Cell Renew Fortify + Repair Hand Cream. I saw this in the aisle and just picked it up to try it. I also picked it up because I want a hand cream in my purse all the time, so I thought this will work best for that purpose!
- I picked up the Palmolive Aroma Absolute Relax Shower Gel With Ylang Ylang Essential Oil and Iris Extracts. I will be trying this one for the first time. I love trying different shower gels or body washes every time! I don’t recall using the same one back to back.
- I got the bigger bottle of my ultimate summer favorite body lotion Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh 24 hr Nourishing Lotion. I had been using the smaller bottles earlier, this time I knew I had to get a bigger one, because I love it!
- I was looking for a shampoo that I had never tried before and then I came across the Herbal Essences Color Me Shiny Shine Enhancing Shampoo. I had heard great things about this one and I was really excited to get one!
- I picked up a small pack of Mamy Poko Baby Wipes to clean my brushes while travelling. Baby wipes are a quick fix for brushes while travelling when you don’t really have access to brush cleaning tools all the time. They clean fairly enough and doesn’t harm the brushes too!
So this was all from my tiny haul I did! 😀
Hope you all liked and enjoyed it!!
I will be back with some more posts!
Till then take care and have a fun filled day!! XOXO